Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Eating green stuff

I work with a lot of really wonderful ladies. I'm so lucky that way.

There is one particular co-worker that I'm always thrilled when we have shifts together. However, she an absolutely horrible influence on my eating habits.

Twice this month she brought sour cream & onion Pringles to work. Despite my normally solid resolve to not eat junk food, both times I dove almost head first into the cans. Obviously, it was fulfilling some subconscious desire of mine.

Once in a while I don't mind indulging, but I could let this carry me away. So I had to think of some options. Some way, some how, I need sour cream & onion chips in my life.

Luckily I remembered this recipe that Angela from Oh She Glows raved about last spring.

Voila!

Sour cream & onion kale chip glory

I think I've just found some more resolve.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Uhhh, I think I'd have to pass on the kale chip glory. It's one of those recipes that I would need to test with my eyes closed!