Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall coffee house style

I love Fall clothes. Fall too, for that matter. Except that it always leads to winter. But that's a discussion for another day.

The temperatures dipped a little today so I'm excited to wear my new J Brand cords to meet my girlfriend and her kids for coffee.

These were my one MUST have piece of clothing this year. I'm in clothing love.


What am I wearing these with today?

Note all of these photos are similar to what I own, not exact. I've already tapped out my designer clothing for the next decade and assure you that I cannot really afford Fendi shoes or an Alaia sweater.

Red & Camel


I felt so stylish today. A big, big change from my usual scrubs, yoga pant, or pajama attire that I'm normally wearing when the weather cools off.

Plus, Javier says the jeans give me a cute butt.

No comments: