Sunday, October 12, 2008

A good day for surprises

On Wednesday, I knew that I had a long night in front of me, filled with a lot of writing. I obviously wasn't looking forward to it, but I was so excited to come home to the notification that a package was waiting for me at the post office. I rushed downtown right away.

My Fall apron arrived all the way from Australia. Look at this retro goodness, in my favourite green no less.

Some darling leaves along the right side.

Plus handmade pot holder and tea towel.

And the most luscious smelling bar of soap. I'm dying to try it out, but the packaging is too lovely.

Thank you so much Liesl. It was perfect timing.

7 comments:

Shana said...

Wow, that is cute. I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner for 10 adults, 2 teens and 5 kids. How can I possibly do it without a cool retro apron?

Liesl said...

You're welcome - I'm glad you liked it! It sounds like you need some pampering at the moment with all that study. I think you're going to have to open the soap!

Jodie said...

That apron is gorgeous. Lucky you !!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

that apron is fantastic! I love the shape of it (almost as much as the color and the leaves) & such nice little extra's, too. ok, you have the photo (take one more for good measure) and OPEN (very carefully, mind you) the soap - you TOTALLY deserve the luxury!

calicodaisy said...

Wow! That is a beautiful apron and lovely accessories. I really like the tree fabric.

MJ said...

Swaps are so much fun! I hope to participate in more starting Jan!

Saucy said...

Sometimes these things have a way of landing in your hands at just the right time... it's called karma.