Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I suspect we have a diva in our midst

"A diva?" you say. "Why would you think that?"

Well, it could be the nail & beauty salon sign along with the 
personal mailbox on Lizzie's bedroom door.

What about the hot pink toenails?

A boa (bright pink of course!) displayed artfully on 
Lizzie's headboard is a definite clue.

As is the rhinestone trimmed heart shaped purse.

The most telling detail, I think, is that little Miss Lizzie requested a FRENCH 
manicure when we had our girlie time on the weekend. 
Aren't these just the sweetest little fingers? But definitely Diva material.

However.....

There's a good chance it's in the genes! 

And I wouldn't have it any other way! Though I hope Lizzie has better sense 
that to go on dates with Zombie Clark Kent.

4 comments:

MJ said...

Yikes! What costumes! I see that Lizzie's antics are in her genes!

Tootsie Farklepants said...

There's nothing wrong with LOOKING like a diva. It's when they start acting like one the real fun starts.

Mary Alice said...

French manicures are the only way to go. What cute little fingers.

stephanie (bad mom) said...

Divalicious, indeed.

I also love the French manicure - wondering if they will hate me in Paris if I ask for one?