Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the winners are...


I wish I could send one to all of you. Of course, with the way I'm embroidering these days I just may be able to. No stress...just lots of embroidery.

I leave you today with a pic of this cute little car the girls and I discovered on our recent trip to Calgary. I can imagine myself zipping down the street in this sweet little roadster, perhaps in ballerina flats, capris, and a shirt a la Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face! The vanity plate said BEATNIQ. So Cute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darn! I didn't win :-(

MJ said...

Drat! I didn't win!

I too have a thing about vintage cars...

Jan said...

I'm sorry I didn't win, because your work is incredible. You should sell all your extras on etsy. Love the diva post. Looks as if it does run in the family. Good genes.

stephanie said...

That car is so Audrey Hepburn! Very fun.

Anonymous said...

I adore those cars...and wanted one badly - but they only have two seats....and I have two children and an extra one to drive to school....the sums just wouldn't stack up however hard I tried to make them!

Anonymous said...

I love the little car. Seriously!

3rdEyeMuse said...

congrats to the winners!

when a big windfall of $'s lands in my lap I am going to have to get myself that car!!