Here's another view of the "cat butt candies". ha ha
I've been tagged by two of my new blogger friends. The first is dear Clarabelle Sprinkles all the way from the UK, with 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself. So here we go.
- I hate drinking cold liquids out of mugs, especially water. Just the thought of it makes me shudder. And I have a hard time drinking soda without ice.
- When I decided to start running, I signed up for a marathon. I figured it would get me motivated to run fairly often. It did, until I moved away from my running club. I still ran the marathon though. It will be two years this June and my time was 5.34 hours. Not great because my knee started hurting at about mile 21 and I walked for a while. I need to start running again, so I'm contemplated another marathon.
- I never buy the first thing I see in a store. It's frustrates the heck out of me, but I always think there might be something better to buy.
- I hate whistling. It drives me crazy. There is no reasonable explanation for this. I mean, I like music, but just the sound of whistling hurts my ears.
- I cannot sit and do nothing. I tried, really, but if my hands aren't busy, I get antsy or I fall asleep. My fellow skating moms call me "The Happy Hooker". I can't watch movies without having knitting or something to do. I can't even just watch tv without also reading a magazine AND a project on the go.
- I really want to love poetry, but I can't. I feel it's something that smart (& interesting) people do, but every time I try to read poems my eyes glaze over. This happens even if I'm in the middle of a really interesting book. My brain interprets poetry or songs as mumbo-jumbo and I get nothing out of it.
So there you go, 6 things about me. I'm tagging MJ's Sputterings, Mabels House, and Jillian's Pages to post 6 things about themselves.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Share 6 non-important habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag 3 other people.
The other meme is 6 Word Philosophy of Life via Tara at Days Missed on a Hammock. After careful consideration here is my life's philosophy...ready for it?
"Everything works out in the end"
Ta da! It's true. Maybe things don't work out exactly how they're planned, but we are never given anything we can't handle.
I'm tagging A Skewed View, Calico Daisy, Giabella Designs, Cakies, The Handmade Dress, and Cottage Contessa for their views. The rules are the same as above, except you have to tag 6 people.
Wow, that was a lot of linking. I hope I did okay for my first memes.
I'm doing well on my WIP list. Last night I finished my sewing machine cover and hemmed two pairs of pants (plus cleaned my bathroom and folded the laundry). I find that making "to do" lists works well. I was extremely motivated to cross everything off my list. Let's see how we do tonight. I'll try to post pictures of some finished projects later in the week.