Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fantasy Birthday Wish List

Javier has reviewed my wish list & deemed it unsuitable to his gift-giving plans. So I've revised my list a bit. 

Lest you think I'm greedy or something, please know that I have everything I could ever want in the world. I truly want for nothing. I have such a wonderful family. We have a big, beautiful house. Great friends. We live in a lovely neighbourhood. We have several holidays every year. Next year I'll begin a fabulous career. I am grateful for all that I have.

However, we are still entitled to dreams & aspirations, so here is my fantasy list.


A full day of spa treatments (at a resort in Mexico maybe?)

The perfect little handbag, in several colours

A cute little camera to slip in my handbag

A selection of Le Creuset cookware

A new refrigerator...heck, why not a whole new kitchen?

Something sparkly in a cute little blue box



Of course, there's always a healthy planet that will sustain our great grandchildren, 
but that's a bit difficult to wrap.

Photos courtesy of www.spamagazine.com; www.katespade.com; www.mostfashionable.com; www.william-sonoma.com; www.chickchatradio.com; www.nostalgiaco.com, www.worldpeacenewsletter.com

1 comment:

MJ said...

Interesting revamp of your wish list! (I'm contemplating the same fridge for purchase within the next few years! If you get it first, let me know if you like it!)

There wasn't a comment-ability on your most recent post. I'll leave my comment here. You expressed many feelings on self and faith that I feel as well (but haven't had the courage to write about). I'm hoping to start church shopping this weekend to find a spiritual home that is comfortable to me and provides a community for K and N. Good luck on your journey too.