Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's all about balance, right?

Work & life has been anything but balanced these last few months. You know the feeling?

Like a tightrope...

Most days, I'm running from work to Lizzie's skate practice with nary a moment to breathe.

I'm constantly trying to squeeze in time for exercise, preparing healthy meals, cleaning the house, and spending time with my family in between all the other things.

But there's good news!

No I'm not quitting work. I do love my job so much.

But I woke up this morning realizing that I'd be off for a whole week!

Yippee!

I plan to spend the week reclining on the couch, eating bonbons and reading cheap novels.

No, not really, I already have a vast list of tasks I plan to accomplish.
But I'll actually have time to get it all done.

On a completely difference note, aren't all the images adorable. I need them to be in my house somewhere.
Source for all photos: Nouvelles Images

No comments: