I'm sitting here typing this post in my shorts! After a few days of nasty weather last week, we are back to nice weather. Better than nice really. I love Spring! Flowers are coming up. I think my flower bed is almost ready to be weeded.
March was crazy work-wise. I think I worked more hours than I ever have in one month. However, I barely saw my family, much less had time to blog. I miss blogging.
I was think about my resolution list for this year and how I'm doing so far.
1. Stop being guilty for doing nothing on my days off. - Well, becoming too tired to do anything on my days off really helps with the whole guilt factor.
2. Be nice. - I think I'm nice, but it's so hard some time. My major vice (well, one of them anyway) is GOSSIP. How do I conquer gossip?
3. Preserve something this summer. Pickles or jam or something like that. - It's not summer yet. I'm off the hook for this one for a few more months.
4. Play in the snow. Once, just once. - We had snow last week, but just the yucky slushy stuff. I didn't get out there once this winter. Honestly we didn't have that much really. Excuses, excuses.
5. Be patient. With people. With circumstances. With myself. - Patience? Definitely not making any progess here.
6. Learn to swim. - Need to sign up for those lessons.
7. Pray. - Working on it.
8. Accept my body. - Working on it. All the parts work, but the whole package isn't very pretty. Why is acceptance so difficult?
9. Cook more meals. - Ha! Must be at home to do this.
10. Start running again. - Got new shoes. That counts, right?
This is a very piecemeal blog post, but I really do miss this forum for my thoughts, so I thought I'd check in.