Monday, December 15, 2008

One Word Meme

I might have post-graduation let down or maybe I'm just tired from working last night. It feels very strange around here. Like after Christmas. All the relatives have gone home, Lizzie is sick, and we are just hanging out. I guess we need a little downtime.

So I'm playing around on the computer. Waking up. Catching up on some blogs. And doing this meme I found at So Not Zen.

Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? work
Your hair color? brown
Your mother? healthy
Your father? talkative
Your favorite thing? books
Your dream last night? none
Your goal? employment
The room you're in?livingroom
Your hobby? crafts
Your fear? mice
Where do you want to be in six years? beach
Where were you last night? work
What you're not? 20
One of your wish-list items? vacation
Where you grew up? Alberta
The last thing you did? blogged
What are you wearing? housecoat
Your TV? off
Your pet? cats
Your computer? Mac
Your mood? content
Missing someone? yes
Your car? cold
Something you're not wearing? socks
Favorite store? PuddingYarn
Your summer? missed
Love someone? husband
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? Friday

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hope you're feeling more upbeat today! I enjoyed reading your answers. Especially the "20." That's how I've been feeling...so not "20." I'm not even sure I'm close to feeling "30!" LOL.

:-)

Jillian

stephanie said...

I love this - I need to take it to my Creative Writing class.

"Missed" summer, genius combination.