Friday, November 7, 2008

Glutton for punishment

This 30 posts in 30 days is much harder than I anticipated. I admit I'm having a little difficulty coming up with posting ideas.

School-wise I don't have to do much these days. Basically head into work for my shifts. The rest is just writing up a few small assignments and posting them on the school website. Easy-peasey.

It's the creative stuff I'm struggling to keep up with these days.

I was so excited to sign up for Club Little House this round that I really didn't stop to think about how much time it would take. I can't wait to unveil my little treasures, but I definitely bit off a bit more than I can chew I think. My project was small to begin with, but then I kept added more and more detail. I'll make my November 15th deadline, I promise, but it is keeping me busy. Do you want a sneak peek of what I'm working on?


I'm also still trying to finish my coffee cozies so I can get them down to the coffee shop before the beginning of December. I am finished about 75, and I've got 75 more to go. My fingers are hurting just typing this all.

Lastly, I also signed up for the Sassy Apron Swap Winter Edition. Deadline? November 30. 

And then I need to get working on Christmas stuff.

And I thought I'd have more time to relax once school was over.

3 comments:

3rdEyeMuse said...

holy smokes! I am seriously exhausted just reading your laundry list! ... so, do you think you'll be able to take a break around February? :)

looking forward to seeing your creations for Club Little House.

sassy said...

Apron swap......I can barely sew a straight line! Tell me more!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes! Thank you very much for sharing. Andy Guo