Friday, August 29, 2008

Photobooth Fun

Lizzie and I love planning around with the Mac.  Javier always teases me because I always have lots of Photobooth pictures of just myself. A little confession: sometimes I come down here and take a photo to make sure my hair looks okay.

Last weekend, I shared a bed with Lizzie when we were staying at the hotel. I woke up at one point and her head was on my shoulder. I'm sure it was not on purpose, but still.

Trying to get a decent 'side' shot. I got my hair cut yesterday. Remember the haircut from before? I went to the salon a few months later and she slaughtered me! I tell you, no good hair days for at least 2 1/2 months. So it was time for yet another new stylist. I'm very fickle and was afraid that she'd slaughter my hair again. Not sure about this new cut, but time will tell.

I think the camera is trying to steal my soul. Lizzie thinks it's pretty funny.

That's it for now. Happy Friday everyone.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I have SO many little videos in my photo booth it's not even funny. My girls especially love the x-ray effect, they think they look like ghosts. So ALL of our friends have gotten "oooooh, BOO!" videos! Hee hee!

stephanie said...

Your haircut looks very cute from here. It appears that you have a finer, swingier hair than I do; of course we always wish for what we don't have...

Here's hoping your soul has not been stolen.

Anonymous said...

Mother/daughter photos are so much fun. I hope you stick with that tradition.

We need to find you a Hair God because, since I found mine, I have not had a single bad day. Ever.

Have a great weekend.

3rdEyeMuse said...

I can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I visited ... I just spent the better part of an hour catching up and truly enjoying myself ... fun, fun, FUN!

MJ said...

I've given up on hair. It gets cut every six weeks, I ignore it and return for another cut. If it sticks up, I just figure that that tuft had a little extra energy. I'm hoping that peer pressure will eventually work so that the little tufts all stand up together so that it looks like my hair has body.

Saucy said...

Nice haircut! I'm just thinking about whacking mine off. Hmmmm...

We are off to Calgary for a couple of days! Check in when I get back!

McMGrad89 said...

Don't feel bad about the hair thing. My daughter used to ask to use my mac to check her hair.