Sunday, August 17, 2008

My favourite model

She's only 10 and her mother is already driving her crazy. Last week she attended a pottery & clay camp at local Hycroft China. When I dropped her off all she saw was an opportunity to create with clay & make new friends. But what did I see? Photo ops, of course. There was plenty of eye rolling and "more pictures?!".  How can I resist when she is just such a lovely subject?



This last picture was taken during our summer holiday. I call it the "Paparazzi" shot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Paparazzi shot. Very cute!

MJ said...

Worry not, Lizzie, you have company with K and N. They, too, are tired of my photographer antics...

Nora said...

Great photos! My toddler still hams it up for the camera but I'm the sure the eye-rolling is right around the corner..

Liz Harrell said...

Ahhhh yes. The eye rolling. That'll go away in about... um... eight years. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Mrs. G. said...

She is a sweet cheeked beauty.