Saturday, May 31, 2008

Favourite Corner #5

After being away for a solid week, I was overjoyed to come home for a couple of days. In fact, I nearly wept when I walked through the door. Javier, Lizzie, Ollie & Rain all got lots of kisses and hugs. Yes, I admit, I'm a crazy person who kisses my kitties. Can't help myself.

This corner is one of my favourite summer spots. It gets lots of sunshine, a bit too much at times admittedly, but I love to spend mornings out here with a coffee and a book. 

I feel like I'm on a bit of a holiday. We have an outdoor festival downtown this weekend and have lots of family time booked. I will have difficulty leaving on Monday so I will enjoy every minute that I'm here.

I hope that you all have lots of fun activities planned too, in your corner of the world. 

Happy Weekend!

7 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Welcome home! Nice chairs.

As far as the movie, Bella, I think guys might like it too....the main male character had been a soccer player and something happens and he can't play anymore.

My Dear hubs just thought it was "Ok" though.

Hope this helps!

Jillian

Unknown said...

Looks like a great spot and I love that color blue! Enjoy your time at home!

Annie

p.s. I kiss my kitties too!

MJ said...

Sorry to hear that you are so homesick. Still, it is nice to be so fondly greeted upon your return!

Samantha Caffee said...

ooooh I like your sunny spot too! I love special places.

Tara said...

Hi OR! Looks like we have the same fave color!

Liz Harrell said...

Oh, you know I'm coveting those chairs. What a gorgeous spot!

Saucy said...

Come on over to my blog - you are invited to my "Virtual Wedding Party" on June 26th! Just post some wedding pics and stories - it doesn't even have to be of your own... were you stuck in a horrible bridesmaids dress once a long time ago? We'd love to see! Make sure you RSVP in my comments so that I can add you to the blogroll for the day - lots of visitors will come see!