Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's no B&B but at least it's clean!

I really have to give credit to the bloggers out there who post everyday, with pictures even! The title of this post was what I started yesterday, when I finished cleaning my house...and the title is all that I did. Perhaps the true title should be "what I'm doing on a weekend to avoid doing school work". I'm now sitting here trying to inspire myself to complete two units of bioethics, so I can meet my deadline, but instead everything else is more important & more INTERESTING. I hate bioethics. Now I don't actually hate bioethics. As a future nurse I can understand how it is important, but the course work just SUCKs. There. I've said it.

So here's a list of the stuff I want to do...
  • make sweater for my daughter's teddy bear
  • finish the totebag that waiting for me downstairs
  • reorganized my food pantry (I really don't like bioethics)
  • take some pictures of my finished projects & WIPs & post them on this blog
  • write my grad newsletter
  • make a banner for my blog & figure out how to work with photos
And what I have to do...
  • finish two units of bioethics
  • read 2 or 3 chapters of my mat/child text
Maybe this guy will help?

2 comments:

MJ said...

You can tell when you are really desperate to procrastinate when you cleaned your pantry. Future procrastination activities recommended would be to wash walls and/or wash/re-organize your kitchen cupboards. I think I'd rather study bioethics than wash walls or clean my cupboards....

Saucy said...

Aaaak! That guy is no help at all. He will put your CAT in the FREEZER.