Saturday, May 10, 2014

Time to dust off the blog

Hello out there! Are any of my friends still around?

It's been more than 2 years since my last post. For a whole I just lost my blogging mojo. Not only that, I lost my desire to create and beautify. My craft room turned into a vast storage jungle as I focused more on fitness and healthy eating (very time consuming, by the way). Plus, I got lost in the madness that is having a school age child in multiple activities.

But now I'm back, baby!


And I'm better (hopefully) than ever!

I'm overflowing with ideas and I can't wait to share the things I'm working on.

What's new, you ask?

Well, I'm 42 (yikes) and happy about it.  My forties seem like the best decade so far. We have such a great life.

My got a dog! Meet my darling Toshi.


He's 1 1/2 year old shiba inu. And he's insane. But I'm so crazy in love with him.

My little Lizzie is no longer so little. She's now 16, taller than me, driving by herself, and has a job!



She's so lovely. The teenage years are in full swing, a little rocky and emotional at times, but we have so much fun watching her.

Our life is still very busy and full, and always full of adventures.

I look forward to sharing some of those adventures out there in the blog world.

No comments: