Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm a freak

In the past month or so, I've been unusually clumsy. I'm not just talking tripping over my feet kind of stuff, though I've done plenty of that as well.

Here's a little run down...
  • Fallen UP the stairs 3 times
  • Scraped the top of my foot on pavement leaving the cat groomer's place
  • Scraped the back of my hand on a concrete wall as I was just casually walking by
  • Dropped 2 decorative glass jars while decorating for Halloween, I did this just 30 seconds apart
I'm a menace.

I attribute the whole phenomenon to my freakishly large right hand! Not sure what happened here but this is a wonky photo.

This photo makes me shudder a bit. My hands are already red and raw from all the hand washing I do everyday. And note, the placement of not just one, but TWO bandaids.

Just wrap me in bubble wrap for the rest of the year. I think that's the best bet.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Poor you! I do note that the bandaids are starting to be very seasonal with the red & white stripes! Hope November is an injury-less month!