Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A good housewife, I'm not

I'm having difficulty getting things done these past two days. My cupboards and fridge are bare. There are mountains of laundry to be washed, dried, & folded. The dishwasher needs to be emptied and reloaded. Oliver needs to go to the vet. And I have to prepare for a board meeting tonight.

Have I done any of this? No. Well, actually I did 1 1/2 loads of laundry.

The good news is that I still have my priorities in order.


In the past two days I've mastered the basics of Photoshop Elements, designed three new blog headers, reformatted by blog to be three columns, attempted to add a new background to my blog, cleaned the craft room, played with my dollhouse furniture, and made three lattes. Oh and I made dinner too.

I may not be a good housewife, but I'm staying true to my blogging and crafting inclinations. Reprioritize? Nah...

5 comments:

sassy said...

photoshop is soooooo fun and addiciting-be very very careful! (but have fun too!)

Shana said...

OMG, I want Photoshop soooo bad. And I always want my blog to be three columns. Maybe you should start a little blog revamping business. You know, in your spare time, harhar.

Clare said...

Like the new layout and header...your priorities seem to be right to me LOL
C

Mozart's Girl said...

The new layout looks fantastic - it looks like you accomplish everything you need to, in your own order, perfect!
You have won a Happiness 101 award this week because I love your blog! Visit mine at www.mozartsgirl.blogspot.com to pick it up! Rachel xox

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Love what you've done to the blog! Photoshop must be the key! I have Photoshop but need a day to learn how to use it and then more time to make something with it. :0)

One of these days. For now I'll have to keep checking your blog to see what you've created.