Monday, December 21, 2009

Randolph the Red-Nosed...Horse??

I'm not entirely sure what this horse's name is but Randolph suits for today. Lizzie whipped up the nose and antlers in mere minutes. She amazes me sometimes always.

It's the first official day of Christmas holidays and we feel most decidedly relaxed today. We are finishing up some last minutes Christmas gifts and are heading out for some supplies for some cookie making today. Most of the items on my to-do list are checked off or tossed off the list completely. I had to be realistic.

Right now it's snowing lightly outside and all feels right in the world. It's almost Christmas.

2 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

So cute!

We here at the Jillian's Pages household wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

~Jillian

sassy said...

both of you soooooo creative! we have been wearing your amazing hats all week long- I mean it, they barely come off for baths!
warmest wishes from saskatoon to you!