Monday, September 28, 2009

New home dreams

Some of the time I'm feeling pretty relaxed about whether or not this house sells. But most of the time, I'm lost in dreams of what I would do with a new house. I should have been sleeping this afternoon after a long night shift, but instead I lay awake in bed thinking about...

Pretty new kitchens (Image source: www.thisoldhouse.com)

Kitchenaid drawer dishwashers (Image source: www.appliancist.com)
The Elmira Northstar Retro fridges (image source: www.barsandbooths.com)

36" Bertazzoni dual fuel ranges (Image source: http://www.bertazzoni-italia.com)

If you think my tastes are rather diverse, I most definitely agree. I almost hope we don't move so I don't have to go through the angst of picking out everything!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh, gosh, planning a move...and it's great to look at what you want! Hope it sells FAST!