Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Coupons?

A couple of the skating ladies were talking about the big sale at Michaels this week. Sadly, I realized that since we cancelled our newspaper subscription, we have not been getting regular flyer deliveries. Good and bad. Good - not wasting paper and good for the environment, even though I recycle! Bad - no notice on spectacular upcoming deals!

Then a little lightbulb went off in my head. Maybe I could find a coupon on the website? Sure enough, there are the coupons. Am I the only person on the earth that didn't know this? 

I'm so happy. Now I can march into Michael's tomorrow to buy all the glitter and goodies I need, before noon of course. Yay! (It takes so little to make me happy these days!

4 comments:

Saucy said...

I nominated you for an award... a little game of sorts. If you want to play, check out my blog.

Hugs.

Tess said...

Good find!

Saucy said...

Also, 20 percent on all items Friday morning in case you miss something... and 50 both afternoons! I have been coasting in and out of that place twice daily all week and only paying half for everything as my coupons will permit.

Oh, and Wilton baking chocolate is on sale if you need it.

3rdEyeMuse said...

no, you're not! thanks for the info. :)