Friday, May 23, 2008

Celebrity sighting

Vince D'Onofrio (you know, the really intense guy from Law & Order: Criminal Intent) has a twin and he lives in Medicine Hat. He's also employed as a cable repairman for Shaw Television. 

Okay, so I'm sure the guy isn't really related to Vince, so it's not a true celebrity sighting, but I swear he looked just like him. Maybe a little rougher around the edges, slightly heavier, and the "plumber butt" (eeww) that all many repairmen seem to have. 
 
I got a bit nervous when he interrogated asked me about how many televisions we have in the house. He had that dramatic type of voice.

I got even more nervous when he had a look around my scary basement. Apparently we have too many cables downstairs & the situation is perilous.

However, he has restored our HDTV, digital cable, and given me back HGTV, so I'm happy & apparently innocent of any wrong doings.

But I'm sure this is not the end of it. He said he would be back. Next week.

Note: I really wish I had photoshop because I could have had so much fun with this post.

5 comments:

Samantha Caffee said...

Oh! I love that guy! You don't have to tell people that it wasn't really him!

Tara said...

Hee-hee, couldn't he just make you confess to anything??

MJ said...

I don't watch Law & Order so any dillydallying of photos with photoshop would have been ineffective with me! Glad to hear that you still have tv/internet service despite his visit!

Unknown said...

I love him too! He is in Mystic Pizza with a young Julia Roberts. Have you seen it? It is a cute movie and he looks really good!!

Annie

Saucy said...

My brother and I are totally into playing "celebrity-a-like" and we spot celebs wherever we go... like downtown Saskatoon!