Monday, March 10, 2008

Favourite Corner #3

My crafting room.

I need to fix up the ceiling and sand down the wooden floors, but it works for me right now. I have a place to put all my junk and it doesn't get in anyone's way. The only downside is that because I have a place to put everything, I accumulate much more than I should. 

Our purchase agreement lists this space as a 'summer kitchen'. It has a sink and cupboards, but not much else. The previous owner also used it as her studio, only she made stained glass pieces. 

I'm pretty lucky to have this space to myself.

P.S. I may not be able to post for a couple of days, so I'm compensating by doing two posts in one day!

8 comments:

MJ said...

How nice that your craft room is intact! I'll be posting photos soon of my laundryroom and whether to incorporate a craftroom into it...

Tara said...

how nice to have a sunny space all to yourself!

Debra said...

Okay it's obviously been years since I've been in your basement. Wow. Look at you go.

Aunty Ducky (aka Debachu)

Cottage Contessa said...

Wow, that's a great room! You're right, you are so lucky to have space to call your own! Hope you're having a terrific week sweetie!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

calicodaisy said...

I wish my craft room was that neat! Very pretty.

Liz Harrell said...

Very cute room! It looks bright and cheerful, just the place to be creative.

erika said...

That is a great space you have there. Thanks for your sweet comment about the alice party,we are looking forward to it. We will take plenty pictures so you can join us in the party fun.

Rubyellen said...

I love crafty spaces! Thanks for visiting my blog... come again!