Monday, February 25, 2008

A little confession

No I didn't decide to run away to Hawaii, thought I've contemplating running off to several places the past few days. Apparently, I have no self-control! Admittedly, this is not much of a surprise to me.

I've been sneaking peeks into your blogs for the past couple of days. My only excuse is it gets me through the madness. I am still working on my paper. It's past midnight and I'm trying to figure out how to stretch out the three pages I've written so far into six (yes, I double space). This is a crazy week coming up for me, but I've decided that I can't stop blogging. I miss it too much. Less than two months now and I'm hooked.

I know I'll get through this week, I always do. My husband will be the first to tell you that I'm a total drama queen. I stress about assignments and worry that I'll fail and drive everyone crazy with my fretting. Then I always pass with flying colours. I think being a perfectionist and a neurotic is a bit of a bad combination sometimes. Actually, it's probably a bad combination all the time.

The picture above is from Hawaii last Christmas Eve. I had a crazy sunburn from being on the beach all day, but I was loving it. How I wish I was there right now...

4 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

What a beautiful pic of you and your daughter. Hope things calm down for you soon, I understand! :)

Unknown said...

I love the pic of you two--you both are beautiful! How fun to be in Hawaii for Christmas! We lost our internet service last Friday due to a storm and just got it back this morning. I had to go the whole weekend without blogging--it was torture! Good luck on your paper and exams!

Annie

Cottage Contessa said...

What a beautiful photo of you and your lovely little lady! Good luck sweetie, you'll pull it off!
Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left yesterday about the bags...it means a lot!!

Annie